Friday, 8 April 2011

Radio silence

So, it turns out I'm not so great at keeping up with this blogging thing. (Even though I put it on my to-do list every week.) I'm breaking the radio silence first so say a massive THANK YOU to Katie over at What Katie Found. Through the pay-it-forward handmade items meme she sent me this adorable cross-stitch badge! She has her own shop called Kakes Makes, you should definitely check it out :)




So why haven't I been writing? A combination of two factors. First (and arguably most important) I have my university finals in four weeks…. given that they can theoretically test us on anything we've done in the last five years this has been making for quite a hefty revision load!

When not stuck in the books I thought it was about time to get fit and active! NOT something I'm used to I can tell you. But I found the perfect activity for me… roller derby! I've been skating with the local newbie training program for the last 9 weeks and I've never had so much fun with sports in my life!

2 comments:

  1. Alannarama! Good luck with your exams. I am sure you will do wonderfully.
    That is a very cute picture of you. Enjoy roller derby. Maybe you should blog about it to educate the masses (after your exams of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like your blog, especially this post :)

    I am your new follower,visit my new blog and be my follower if you like it :)

    http://last-poetry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete